Is this you?
Are you looking for…
- …support that will allow you to boost your effectiveness in the climate change arena?
- …fresh injection of optimism, enthusiasm and perspective about climate change policy?
- …effective ways to engage with stakeholders?
Who you are matters less than how you think about climate change.
- You recognize that climate change is a serious challenge to our environment, economy and society.
- You want to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.
- You want to inspire, empower and partner with other people to do the same.
- You want to help develop strategic climate change initiatives that generate environmental, economic and social co-benefits and align with development needs.
- You know that addressing climate change will require innovative thinking and you see the potential for exciting new opportunities.
You typically work for — and with — the following types of entities:
- National, regional and local government agencies
- Multilateral institutions
- Non-governmental organizations
- Think tanks, universities and other research institutions
- Corporations, small businesses and social entrepreneurs
- Innovators who work outside the box.
Want to know how I can help? Take a look at who I am and how I work.